Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bringing Home Baby...


*Our First Photo*

My new Nikon D80 that is : ) For as long as I can remember my two greatest passions have been Writing and Photography, and finally the long awaited day came where I had saved up enough pennies to buy this special treasure. Sadly, other then my Aunts wedding I haven't had much time to turn this bad boy on and go looking for shots, but I am taking advantage of every opportunity I can get my hands on.

In a more long term setting I am hoping to use this ability to make money that can go directly towards mission work, hopefully starting with my next scheduled overseas adventure to India in May on a medical mission trip. We are just beginning preparation for that now so please keep us in your prayers!

Hopefully My Nikon and I will have some new photos for your viewing enjoyment real soon!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Yea for the new camera and for the technology that enables me to enjoy the pictures. India in May-WOW. How long will you be there ? Keep the blog updates coming. I love it and appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

This is Kyles Memaw.Thank you so much for using your new camera to take pictures of Kyles first solo.Needless to say we were quite anxious to hear from him.You helped us out a lot! The pictures were beautiful!

Love Memaw