Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it Snow

I absolutely love the snow. Winter is my favourite season and Christmas my favourite holiday. And so this morning when I woke up early to get to the hospital, I was completely awestruck by the beauty when i stepped outside. Snow had just freshly fallen, the kind that looks light and fluffy, and glitters in the light. The moon was still brightly reflecting in the sky, and the snow beautifully captured that light and was glittering for all to see... all those that were awake and braving the -45C weather and not still comfortably snuggled in their beds that is. It was honestly like walking in a magical fairytale world. Definitely worth waking up for : )

In the past weeks, the snow has been falling regularly, and now we have a fairly decent amount of snow outside... but still not near as much as back home in Ontario, and so I am REALLY looking forward to being back there in a few days, and besides getting to see my lovely family and friends, getting to play in all that snow!


(P.S Alex and Jord- we need to start building a ramp in the snow in the backyard ASAP when i get back to mess around on the snowboards with! Can't wait to see you two soon!)

Here's some snowy pictures- Enjoy!













1 comment:

Kay said...

Send snow-send snow, but keep your negative temps! I do love snow and we get so little.I know you can't wait to get home. Thank you so much for helping Kyle get home to us. He looked so awesome even after his long trip.

Kay