Monday, May 18, 2009

A Quick Update

I realize I owe all of you much more then just a few lines to do any kind of justice to the events in my life recently that have been keeping me so busy. However, sad as it may be, the awful (but wonderful) truth remains: life isn't slowing down anytime soon. I think it is fair to say that I bring this craziness upon myself, because for some reason I just love it. Give me a list of things to do in a time frame half of what it logically should take and I am in my glory trying to rise to the task... give me a week of relaxing on a beach and I think I might actually go insane ( I have never tested this theory, but I'm pretty sure that's exactly what would happen).

So a bit of a time line...



April 11th Kyle and I went hiking in banff... and we got ENGAGED!
We have since dove into wedding plans, and are getting hitched on August 7th : ) Planning is coming along wonderfully so far and we are both excited with how our day is starting to shape up. The wedding is going to be a simple backyard ceremony and reception at his parent's house in Georgia. Both our families and our friends are already working so hard to help everything come together.






Toward the end of April I finished up my first year classes... I passed! : ) Then I started right away into practicum... early mornings at the hospital again. I was extremely excited to give my first injection... and loved it!




I am now in the middle of packing, doing laundry, moving into a new house for the summer, finishing up our wedding invitations and preparing to leave for India on Wednesday morning. I am really excited for India, and for all that this summer has in store for me... hopefully you feel a little more up to date on my life and I will TRY to keep a more frequent posting habit throughout this summer!

2 comments:

Katrina Annunziello said...

bahhh....YAY for the crazy exciting life of Vanessa Bell! Have an extraordinary trip to India! Love you hun!!

smitty89 said...

~Congratulations (so excited for you and Kyle), Congratulations, Yay, and Woopie the adventure begins :D ........wow, never a dull moment~

ps looking forward to all the upcoming adventures 'hint hint'