Friday, June 19, 2009

More Than Words Could Express

It has been about a week now since flying home from India, and I think I am finally beginning to re adapt to live here in Canada. It's funny how spending a short amount of time immersing yourself in a different culture can alter so much about a person without them even realizing it, until they return to what once was normal. Usually this is for the better, which is what I truly believe has occurred for me. Here are some photos of the faces and places that have had a wonderful impact on my life.
















Go to my Website for more Photos: www.vanessamariephotography.smugmug.com

2 comments:

smitty89 said...

~HOORAY for a blog post and for photos :D ......heading over to your website now, so exciting :)............these ones are truly remarkable Ness~

ps...does anyone else think of the characters in Slumdog Millionaire when they look at the photo of the girl and boy looking through the fence? (definately framing that one :)

Katrina Annunziello said...

Ness!!! your pictures are amazing! :) beautiful people... miss you!