Saturday, January 26, 2008

Glorious Creator

The stars have always fascinated me. Something about them just leaves me speechless, and after all this time, only one reason seems to fit- they wonderfully display the glorious awe of The Creator. No matter where I am, they are there, shinning for all to see- how indescribable such a display. Our God is one of true amazement is He not? Last night I stood out on the patio for quite some time by myself; looking for the constellations I know, and letting the realities of God impact me. I am so small. Never do I feel so humble as when I get to stare upon His creation in the sky. And a question always resounds in my head: How could someone as small as me, be of any importance to a God so complex? Yet somehow that is simply something that seems to make Him even more complex- that He could love so deeply one simple girl, offering all of her heart to Him, praying it is enough. The sins I bare He lovingly takes from my hand, baring the cost for me, the tears of repentance I cry, He catches each one, and each laugh of delight he hears from my lips He rejoices in. I want to spend my entire life starring up at the sky, marveling over His greatness. Each day I live I want to continue feeling so small, yet so precious in His glorious eyes. Glory be to Him, Creator of the heavens and earth.

2 comments:

nana said...

Hi ness, we've had a lot snow, it is so pretty. It is so awesome to see the relationship you have with God and love how you write about God's beauty. The way you described the stars was beautiful. love nana and papa xoxo

smitty89 said...

WOW!!! I have read this blog several times since you posted it and each time I am blown away by it. miss ya, love momax0x