Monday, January 7, 2008

Merry Christmas, & Hello 2008!


Well, life has been insane since my last post. The final week of school before Christmas break was incredibly hectic getting assignments completed, finishing up classes, and studying for exams. That stress finally off my back, it was time to head home for Christmas! I spent the last three and a half weeks back home in beautiful Ontario with family, friends, and tonnes of SNOW! The first few days where a bit weird for me getting back into the life at home, but that feeling quickly disappeared. I enjoyed spending a lot of time with my two awesome sisters, and my mom and dad. It was really great to get to go down and see my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins too! Also, getting to see my friends was amazing...we always come up with the craziest things to do, or the funniest conversations to have. I cannot wait for our next reunions.
To everyone i got to see: I'm so glad I got to spend time with you hearing your stories, and sharing mine. I'm so sorry if i did not get to see you over the break... I'm sure your holiday was as busy and crazy as mine... Hopefully we will see each other soon!

Since being back at prairie, I have been insanely busy with classes, but i am continuing to love my time here. In a few days Discover will be off to Guatemala... I am so excited for what's to come this semester. More exciting stories are sure to follow...

1 comment:

Katrina Annunziello said...

Ness, It was so great to spend time with you over the holidays! Can't wait to see what crazy adventures Summer '08 will bring.
<3