Monday, January 5, 2009

Lee Girls

This Christmas Break I had the opportunity to use my Nikon to do a few different photoshoots, the first one being with a family I used to babysit for, and love. Lianne and her two girls Robyn and Georgia are so beautiful and it was a pleasure to take pictures of such gorgeous models :) Heres a few shots taken in their backyard forest. All are still not edited, I got the Aperature 2 program for Christmas, but have only been able to try out a trial version on my sisters computer, so long story short these ones have not been edited at all but I hope you enjoy!














2 comments:

smitty89 said...

~one of my favourite memories this Christmas was going along with you to take Lianne and the girls photos...it sure was a winter wonderland and a lot of laughs shared - Lianne trying to blow snow (too funny) and when you said 'ok mom (meaning mom of the girls), will you get in between the girls, had a little fun with you there haha because well, I'm your mom : ) ~

Katrina Annunziello said...

aww.. these girls are definitely photogenic! they are beautiful!! and so are your pictures :)