Monday, January 5, 2009

Love:Amour:Liebe:Amor

This Christmas was filled with many exciting events, one of the highlights being my Best Friend's Engagement! When Katrina first told me the news i was completely in shock, and she was probably freaking out wondering why I was frozen and not saying anything... but after an hour the news started to finally sink in and my excitement for her and her fiance Paul slowly began to show itself on the surface : ) You can read her story of how he asked her on her blog "Fotografia de me Vida" (She's a languages student, hence the español)... its really cute.

Here's some of their engagement photos I was able to take for them : )

















3 comments:

smitty89 said...

~it did take you awhile to absorb Katrina's news haha ... I guess after flying home, getting in after midnight (without your luggage), waking up to be at church for 8:30 (6:30 to you), taking photos of the children's small groups, helping take down waumba, and rushing home to get ready for your open house you didn't dream your best friend would arrive and surprise you with 'I have some news'...right in the middle of chopping some veggies...I can still see you turning around just as Katrina threw her hand in the air and announced that her and Paul were engaged, it was like you had to replay what Katrina had told you a few times for it to sink in...too funny~

Congratulations Katrina and Paul!!!

Katrina Annunziello said...

Ness... you are wonderful!! (Even though your initial reaction totally weirded me out..haha) Paul and I love the pictures you took. EVERYONE loves the pictures you took. God has blessed you with such an amazing talent and I am so excited to see all the great art you will produce in the future. Thank you a million times over for doing these pictures for us! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Vanessa- The engagement photos are beautiful. They really show Katrina and Paul's love for one another. You have a wonderful talent. Thanks so much for doing this. They will be a wonderful keepsake and memory for them.